I have fallen in love with sheet pan recipes. They are quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Stir Fry is our newest favorite. Download a printable copy of this recipe.
What You Will Need
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups 1-inch cubes fresh pineapple
- 2 medium carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
What You Will Need to Do
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Spray sheet pan with cooking spray
2. Slice pineapple, green pepper, and chicken in bite size portions.
3. In large bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, and Sriracha sauce with a whisk. Add chicken, pineapple, carrots, and bell pepper; gently toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on sheet pan.
4. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with rice, garnished with sesame seeds and green onions. Simple & Scrumptious!
What is your favorite sheet pan recipe? Please share in the comments below!